Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  112
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Default Re: February Famous Fly Fisher Caption Competition sponsored by Allen FlyFishing

"We were supposed to have body doubles for the water scenes. I'm not stripping anything!"

2. Default Re: February Famous Fly Fisher Caption Competition sponsored by Allen FlyFishing

"Girl, you better not being lying about Brad Pitt being here..."

3. Likes Ard, mcnerney liked this post
  4. Default Re: February Famous Fly Fisher Caption Competition sponsored by Allen FlyFishing

Why in this world did you want me to come out in this fly infested place? See you just got a fly on you and that guy came over here, and tied flies on the sting that is tied to this stick!!!
    Always Thank The Lord For The Time We Get To Spend Outdoors With All Its Great Wonders That Our Lord Has Provided Us!!!

"Catch and Release"

Default Re: February Famous Fly Fisher Caption Competition sponsored by Allen FlyFishing

Quote Originally Posted by Editor View Post

Please support our sponsor and click here to find out all about the Allen FlyFishing range of gear!

To enter all you need to do is come up with the best caption as judged by us for the photo below showing our celebrity fly fisher.

For February we feature none other than TV chat show Queen Oprah Winfrey who was captured trying out the sport last year with CBS anchor Gayle King in their lovely matching outfits!

You can enter as many times as you want and the closing date is the end of the month. The result will be posted and the lucky winner announced once judging has taken place.

Let the games begin...

All entries must please respect our standard Terms and Conditions regarding inappropriate or objectionable content.
    Come on guys and girls, there is too much talent on this forum to be thru with the ad libbing.

Dave

Dave
    I was going fly fishing until my wife suggested it, now I can't tell who is outsmarting who!

Being "one with nature" requires a knowledge of what animals are living nearby and a weapon of sufficient magnitude to give you at minimum an equal chance of survival. No one has an invisible aura that animals can detect and sense your good intentions.

Don't play with it Oprah! The guide said the hook would
    come out of your ear by itself in a few days.
    steve

7. Likes dakotakid, mcnerney, littledavid123 liked this post

Jeepster...Now that's what I'm talking about, good one.

Dave
    I was going fly fishing until my wife suggested it, now I can't tell who is outsmarting who!

Being "one with nature" requires a knowledge of what animals are living nearby and a weapon of sufficient magnitude to give you at minimum an equal chance of survival. No one has an invisible aura that animals can detect and sense your good intentions.

"You think Denzel will see this?"
    Oh I live to be the ruler of life not a slave

we're gonna need a BIGGER stream !

You said the ranger wouldn't ask to see our licenses, I should box your ear again!

Dave

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

He said to try a few practice casts before tying on the hook.

Jeepster: To quote Arlo Guthrie "plagerism is basic to all cultures"

Dave

12. Likes jeepster II liked this post

We have to go in the water? Really? I thought we were wearing these so no fish slime would get on our clothes!
    "I was born to fish" Lee Wulff
    "There's more B.S. in fly fishing then there is in a Kansas feedlot." Lefty Kreh
    " It ain't over till it's over." Yogi Berra
    "Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast