February Famous Fly Fisher Caption Competition sponsored by Allen FlyFishing

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
Reaction score

Please support our sponsor and click here to find out all about the Allen FlyFishing range of gear!

To enter all you need to do is come up with the best caption as judged by us for the photo below showing our celebrity fly fisher.

For February we feature none other than TV chat show Queen Oprah Winfrey who was captured trying out the sport last year with CBS anchor Gayle King in their lovely matching outfits!

You can enter as many times as you want and the closing date is the end of the month. The result will be posted and the lucky winner announced once judging has taken place.

Let the games begin...

All entries must please respect our standard Terms and Conditions regarding inappropriate or objectionable content.

plecain

Reaction score
Oprah, honey, you have to catch the fish. You can't just order them on the phone.

littledavid123

Reaction score
Ok, after this picture to show I promote fly fishing, we fight to keep ordinary folks off my property in Utah.

Dave

plecain

Reaction score
Hello. This is Oprah. Call my agent and tell him he's fired.

watson

Reaction score
"When we were told we would be fishing with Allen fly fishing gear, I was thinking Ethan Allen, Tim Allen or Woodie Allen but this.... I don't know about this?"

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

"Um a ya, this is as close to fly fishing as I will ever get"

"Uh oh, my ear piece is not telling me what to do next!"

kglissmeyer1

Reaction score
"We're going to do what!" "You said we would be flying out for a fish dinner, not fly fishing, whatever that is..."

Kelly.