Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: February Famous Fly Fisher Caption Competition sponsored by Allen FlyFishing

Default February Famous Fly Fisher Caption Competition sponsored by Allen FlyFishing

Please support our sponsor and click here to find out all about the Allen FlyFishing range of gear!

To enter all you need to do is come up with the best caption as judged by us for the photo below showing our celebrity fly fisher.

For February we feature none other than TV chat show Queen Oprah Winfrey who was captured trying out the sport last year with CBS anchor Gayle King in their lovely matching outfits!

You can enter as many times as you want and the closing date is the end of the month. The result will be posted and the lucky winner announced once judging has taken place.

Let the games begin...

All entries must please respect our standard Terms and Conditions regarding inappropriate or objectionable content.
    Paul Sharman
    Editor-in-Chief
    Fish and Fly Ltd

Blog Entries

Default Re: February Famous Fly Fisher Caption Competition sponsored by Allen FlyFishing

Dang, where did I put those Abel nippers?
    Larry

Default Re: February Famous Fly Fisher Caption Competition sponsored by Allen FlyFishing

Does this make my butt look big?

I sure could use a red couch right about now
    Less likey, more green dots
    BrookFieldAngler.com

"Seriously Gayle... How'd you get your fly stuck in my ear!?... We're not even near water"

I may have undersized my waders but I over lined my rod.

Oprah, honey, you have to catch the fish. You can't just order them on the phone.

Do these waders come in Gucci?

Blog Entries

be very quiet.......i'm trying to channel my inner joan wulff.

ARFE

Ok, after this picture to show I promote fly fishing, we fight to keep ordinary folks off my property in Utah.

Dave
    I was going fly fishing until my wife suggested it, now I can't tell who is outsmarting who!

Being "one with nature" requires a knowledge of what animals are living nearby and a weapon of sufficient magnitude to give you at minimum an equal chance of survival. No one has an invisible aura that animals can detect and sense your good intentions.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast