Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: March Famous Fly Fisher Competition sponsored by Allen Flyfishing

Blog Entries

Default Re: March Famous Fly Fisher Competition sponsored by Allen Flyfishing

The March Caption Contest is now closed, we will be announcing the winner as soon as we sort through all the entries!
    Larry

Default And the winner is...

trout trekker with the short but oh so sweet "Turner Needs Trout"

Well done and please check your Private Messages so we can get your winners prize of one of Allen Fly Fishing's very popular fly reels on its way to you!

Thanks to everyone for entering and the new April competition will be up soon.
    Paul Sharman
    Editor-in-Chief
    Fish and Fly Ltd

3. Likes pkins44, jaybo41, yonder, littledavid123 liked this post
    Blog Entries

Congratulations TT on your winning entry! There were lots of really good entries this past month!
    ~*~Leave only your footprints~*~

Congratulations Trout Trekker

Dave
    I was going fly fishing until my wife suggested it, now I can't tell who is outsmarting who!

Being "one with nature" requires a knowledge of what animals are living nearby and a weapon of sufficient magnitude to give you at minimum an equal chance of survival. No one has an invisible aura that animals can detect and sense your good intentions.

Somebody, slap me !
    There were many funny entries gang…who knew?

So I’m taking my first sip of coffee this morning, blurry eyed and wandering the web, when I notice a message from the Editor / Paul.
    My first thought was, “ Uh-Oh, This can’t be good. What did I post and who took offense to it ! “

My thanks go out to Allen Fly Fishing for adding some spice to our daily visits here with this most generous of contests and for their continued support of our little club house, the North American Fly Fishing Forum. Also a big thank you to the administrators and moderators here, who keep things running smoothly and well, fun.

Jaybo and Dave,
    Congratulations to you as well,
    I saw what you guys decided to do last month and commend your thoughtfulness. I’ve already promised to periodically report on this Trout II’s performance - which should start soon after it arrives. We’ll get her mounted up on a five or six and get after them.

Thank you Allen Fly Fishing,
    It was a gas, TT

7. Likes mcnerney, jaybo41 liked this post
    Blog Entries

Congrats, Trekker,

[Quote Trout Trekker] So Iím taking my first sip of coffee this morning, blurry eyed and wandering the web, when I notice a message from the Editor / Paul.
    My first thought was, ď Uh-Oh, This canít be good. What did I post and who took offense to it ! ď [Quote]

Not to worry, those kind of PMs come from me

Good play with that caption bud!

Ard

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
    Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors

9. Likes jaybo41 liked this post
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678