March Famous Fly Fisher Competition sponsored by Allen Flyfishing

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
Reaction score

Please support our sponsor and click here to find out all about the Allen FlyFishing range of gear!

To enter all you need to do is come up with the best caption as judged by us for the photo below showing our celebrity fly fisher.

For March we have media mogul and latter day land baron Ted Turner fishing one of his ranch streams out West!

You can enter as many times as you want and the closing date is the end of the month. The result will be posted and the lucky winner announced once judging has taken place.

Party on.....!

All entries must please respect our standard Terms and Conditions regarding inappropriate or objectionable content.

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
You gotta be kidding me, I buy this 590,823 acre Vermejo Park ranch for my private fishing adventures and all I catch is this stinking whitefish!

O

okuma

Rear dog says to front dog...Did you pass gas? Front dog says...Nope. Was him. Man says...I did not. Must be the fish. Fish says...Liar!.

swhite1989

Reaction score
1. Dogs: You dont mind if we swim here do you?

2. Dogs: I can't see why they call them "Rainbow Trout"

3. Dogs: Looks like he caught another one of those grey trout.

4. Dogs: Weren't we bread for retrieving?

5. Dogs: Sure beats sitting in that blind, listening to those stupid duck calls.

Last edited:

theboz

Reaction score
Bad enough he only catchs dinks! Even worse I have to look at your butt all day long! But now he sticks his butt in my face! Better off duck hunting or when he was married to crazy woman!

jborn

Reaction score
Ben catches another monster on his famous huge black colored wet dog fly. His mobile wet dog fly boxes are shown behind him.

jlb