June Caption Competition sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
Reaction score

Please support our sponsor and click here to find out all about the Allen FlyFishing range of gear!

To enter all you need to do is come up with the best caption as judged by us for the photo below.

For June let's see what you make of this situation/opportunity!?

You can enter as many times as you want and the closing date is the end of the month. The result will be posted and the lucky winner announced once judging has taken place.

What's that? (yawn) - time to enter this month's caption competition - ok let's go!

All entries must please respect our standard Terms and Conditions regarding inappropriate or objectionable content.

len s

Reaction score
Yeah it was hard to drag it down here, but hey, it is comfortable and NOBODY is going to step on my fly rod!

troutchaser8

Reaction score
"As you can see, I am taking full advantage of the rare couch caddis hatch."

Last edited:

siege

Reaction score
So, I was listening to the radio,see, and this old song about "up a lazy river" was playing,see, and one thing led to another, and the rest is history !

swhite1989

Reaction score
"And here we see the Trout Bum in his natural habitat, lets be careful not to spook him. They have been known to be aggressive during mating season."

itchmesir

Reaction score
"I told ya, If it didn't stop raining sooner or later I'd be fishing from my living room sofa"

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

"It's break time. T R O U T me ASAP"