July Caption Competition sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
Reaction score

Please support our sponsor and click here to find out all about the Allen FlyFishing range of gear!

To enter all you need to do is come up with the best caption as judged by us for the photo below.

You can enter as many times as you want and the closing date is the end of the month. The result will be posted and the lucky winner announced once judging has taken place.

For July let's see what you make of this predicament!?

All entries must please respect our standard Terms and Conditions regarding inappropriate or objectionable content.

kglissmeyer1

Reaction score
To the "Jaws" theme:

"Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb - dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb - duh, duh, duh - DUMB, DUMB! I shoulda worn my steel mesh waist-highs!"

Kelly.

ausablebrown

Reaction score
Well you see...Its all a misunderstanding.... It's not REALLY made out of Shark Skin.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

I'd rather have a good day at work...

rohnan

Reaction score
-Boy, catching a shark sure sounded good in theory....

-Hey Larry I'd like to cash in on that favor you owe me now!

-Talk about a bad time to eat a hostess cupcake....

-I hope that's a nurse shark because my bedpan needs changing!

-Yea.... I'm gunna need a bigger rod...

-OK! Last time I play "truth or dare" on a fishing trip....

Last edited:

half fast

Reaction score
It was then that Frank realized the guide wasn't just being friendly when he called him "chum"........

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

After the shark left him with only his right arm, Mr. Kreh realized his friends wouldn't call him "Lefty" any more.