August Caption Competition sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

Sofi

Fish&Fly Member Services
Reaction score

Please support our sponsor and click here to find out all about the Allen FlyFishing range of gear!

To enter all you need to do is to submit your best caption for the image below. If we think yours is the best, then you are the winner of a brand new Allen Fly Fishing Reel. That's worth a shot!

You can enter as many times as you want and the closing date is the end of the month. The result will be posted and the lucky winner announced once judging has taken place.

Let's get creative in August, what do you make of this crazy picture?

All entries must please respect our standard Terms and Conditions regarding inappropriate or objectionable content.

M

mridenour

He was the first cowboy to enter the Bull Shark Riding Competition.

Sofi

Fish&Fly Member Services
Reaction score
Great start:)

Justin has kindly included a second choice for the winner of this competition. The winner can now choose between the Allen Fly Fishing Trout II reel and the newly released #2 Kraken size. CLICK HERE to take a look at them.

How about that?

brdillender

Reaction score
This is what happens when Kenny Chesney stops singing about being a cowboy and starts singing about being a beach bum.

ghocevar

Reaction score
I've had enough...this is the last time you're gonna break me off!
------------------------------------------------
You think this guy is tough?!...you should try our reels!

Last edited:
M

mridenour

He realized too late that this wasn't a dolphin...he didn't ride the shark on porpoise.

heyjack

Reaction score
the diffrentce between bull riding and bull shark riding? In bull riding you only have to stay on for 8 seconds but, in bull shark riding you better stay a lot longer!

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

I'm going to need a rodeo clown fish if I fall off!

Where's a clown fish when you need one