November Caption Competition sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofi

Fish&Fly Member Services
Reaction score

Please support our sponsor and click here to find out all about the Allen FlyFishing range of gear!

The winner also has a choice of an Allen Fly Fishing Kraken size 2 reel, click here to take a closer look.

Ok, I hold my hands up, last months caption image was slightly challenging. What do you make of this one, come on give us your best caption.

You can enter as many times as you want before the end of the months closing date. The result will be posted and the lucky winner announced once judging has taken place.

brookfieldangler

Reaction score
Yep....I forgot it again. How the heck am I supposed to shave my damn chest hair if I keep forgetting the razor?!

---------- Post added at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

Puppy reminiscing...

sniffle sniffle...I sure miss that little chihuahua. He sure turned into some nice flies though.

sniffle sniffle

M

mridenour

I brought the expert along to help me pick out the best flies for catfish.

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

A real man share's his raincoat with his best friend.

M

mridenour

The alien that burst forth from his chest was a lot cuter than the one in the movie!

trout trekker

Reaction score
Western Portal Sequoia National Forest, Kern River

Dear Simms,

While wearing your Gortex waders and wading jacket, I encountered a unique cleaning problem.

.​

Our new Bug Off fabric treatment guards you against Chiggers, Ticks and Fleas.

.​

Let’s see, he’s beaned me twice, just lost another streamer and now he wants me to keep his mutt dry?
There better be a big honkin’ tip at the end of the day.

Last edited:

fq13

Reaction score
"Bet your arse the freaking cat is warm and dry right know. He might have a point, maybe I am too eager to get in the car. First the vets, now this fiasco."

tbblom

Reaction score
It took a bit of 'hair of the dog' to get the crew up and running that day.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Zee shtreamer ist not verking, vee are vet, and zee dog keeps farting in mein rainshtoppinparka. Time to leave, ya?!

Status
Not open for further replies.