Shadow custom fly line giveaway!

shadowflyfishing

Reaction score
As a way to introduce the worlds first custom color fly lines we would like to giveaway some here on the forums. Our Shadow Seeker fly lines are offered in over 500 different default colors that are color processed in Pennsylvania.

1. Go to our website and check out our color swatches.

2. Come back here and tell us what color ID number you think is the coolest. Color combinations are accepted. (ex First 12ft G12, rest of line G34)

If we agree with your choice you will win that Seeker fly line! We will run the contest until March 15th. We will announce the winner and post a picture of the line that same week!

Here are some combinations customers have already picked. Good luck!

Mnflyfish

Reaction score
How about OR10 with a clear tip? I was using my iPhone and hard a hard time viewing the swatches, but didn't see a clear. I like bright colored line for visibility, but have always wanted to see a bright orange with clear tip in a 4wt or 5wt.

Sent from my iPhone

jbird

Reaction score
YG10 in the head and Y26 for the rest of the line, starting at the optimum load point of the taper

shadowflyfishing

Reaction score
How about OR10 with a clear tip? I was using my iPhone and hard a hard time viewing the swatches, but didn't see a clear. I like bright colored line for visibility, but have always wanted to see a bright orange with clear tip in a 4wt or 5wt.

Sent from my iPhone
Tap your finger on the swatch, it should enlarge the image and make it really big and really clear! Thanks!

itchmesir

Reaction score
1st 10' N4
Next 30' G76
Next 30' Y5
Last 30' WR21

Would make a nice rasta color scheme with a stealthy tip... Would look awesome... If I don't win... I hope I can still have this scheme done

shadowflyfishing

Reaction score
Black? Fly line color the eternal debate "the Mirror .... the Mirror" being able to choose your own custom color.... priceless!:)
Awesome! Regarding the black fly line.. I have used black floating line for years now with no issues! It just looks so sweet. Black line with a dark grey tip! Thanks for the comment =)

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

tip y17 with rest of line yg2.
great site btw:D and welcome to the forum.

casey
Thank you so much! That would be a sweet line!

shadowflyfishing

Reaction score
1st 10' N4
Next 30' G76
Next 30' Y5
Last 30' WR21

Would make a nice rasta color scheme with a stealthy tip... Would look awesome... If I don't win... I hope I can still have this scheme done
Woah! That seems like a lot of work for us! LOL. I am sure we can figure something out for you! We would be glad to give it a try.

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

YG10 in the head and Y26 for the rest of the line, starting at the optimum load point of the taper
That would be awesome! Right now we do not offer clear though. Sorry! The yellows would be nice though!

shadowflyfishing

Reaction score
purple

blue

I would buy them yesterday
Lol, we offer some really nice blues and purples. We have not made a purple yet for a customer and I have been wanting to! I have yet to see a purple fly line actually.Thanks for your response! Head over to our site if you want to purchase a purple or blue! Any others wts or sizes you would like to see offered?

flycaster1977

Reaction score
First 10 feet in g7. Then the rest in bg5. Nice neutral colors with a visible transition.

jbird

Reaction score
Woah! That seems like a lot of work for us! LOL. I am sure we can figure something out for you! We would be glad to give it a try.

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

That would be awesome! Right now we do not offer clear though. Sorry! The yellows would be nice though!
Hmmmm. Did I say clear? Btw. Can you message me about my question for purchase in your other thread? I do want to buy two lines.
Thanks!

Jackster

Reaction score
N1-YOP1-N20 alternating every 5 - 10' throughout the line to use for casting lessons and demonstrations.
Sometimes you just can't see the line easily so maybe all of the contrasting colors will fix that.
I use Optic Orange lines for that now but wear and tear makes them look like they're colored in parking lot/convention floor crud camo. ;)

Last edited:

Mnflyfish

Reaction score
Nope, I'm the guy wanting a clear tip on a line. I like the hi viz lines since they are easier for my old eyes to see, but wouldn't 10-15' of clear tip be pretty stealthy.......

Sent from my iPhone

stokes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would order the first 15ft in BG23,rest of the line in BG26,and at that price,most likely will.Would like to see a 2wt and 4wt as well.

jbird

Reaction score
Nope, I'm the guy wanting a clear tip on a line. I like the hi viz lines since they are easier for my old eyes to see, but wouldn't 10-15' of clear tip be pretty stealthy.......

Sent from my iPhone
Airflo makes that line... of coarse its four times the price :)