March Caption Competition - Sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

Sofi

Fish&Fly Member Services
Reaction score

Please support our sponsor and click here to find out all about the Allen FlyFishing range of gear!

Allen FlyFishing is spoiling us, the March winner can choose between a Kraken Reel size 2 or the Trout II Reel.

If you want to be in with a shot at winning a fantastic reel, put your thinking cap on and give us your best caption for the picture below.

Good luck!

You can enter as many times as you want before the end of the month closing date. The result will be posted and the lucky winner announced once judging has taken place.

siege

Reaction score
Hey, dude, is that your age or your I.Q.on the back of your jersey ?
Fishing that way won't work if you don't put some bait on your hook first..…
It's just not like fly fishing kid !

qacwac

Reaction score
Competitive bottom fishing, one of the few sports where the camera man works harder than the athlete.

blazin84ta

Reaction score
And here we observe the white male basketball player in his natural state.... Sitting

jadams3616

Reaction score
"Who said fishermen aren't athletes"

"Bo knows football, baseball, golf, tennis, cycling, soccer, ect... #18 knows fishing."

M

mridenour

Halfway through the marathon he was gasping and panting for air with sweat dripping in his eyes when he saw the bumper sticker and his life changed...I'd rather be fishing!

flycaster1977

Reaction score
Dude...., are you sure this is a good way to pick up chicks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M

mridenour

And so begins another episode of "How To Sneak Off And Fish When You Are Supposed To Be Doing Something Else."

labradorguy

Reaction score
The day MTV realized that Jersey Shore was running out of fresh ideas.....