April 2016 Caption Competition - Sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
Reaction score
For April we would like your suggestions for a caption for this image:

You may enter as many times as you like before the closing date of 01 May 2016 and the best caption, in the opinion of the judges, will recieve a $150 voucher to spend in the Allen Fly Fishing store.

The guys at Allen Fly Fishing continue to support this competiton so do check out their website HERE and support them too!

williamhj

Reaction score
Taking combat fly fishing to a new level, Bruce starts popping float tubes with his 3/0 articulated streamer.

citationsquirrel

Reaction score
With a crowd gathering and others starting to join in, John realized began to realized that the salesman had lied about the float's secret urban cloaking device.

apohlo17

Reaction score
After a full day of golfing, the supper club members were shocked to see Tom get a strong hook set on some unknown object in one of the course's main water hazards.

kayak leg cramps

Reaction score
“He is a great fish and I must convince him, he thought. I must never let him learn his strength nor what he could do if he made his run.”
― Ernest Hemingway, The Old Man and the Sea

“If the others heard me talking out loud they would think that I am crazy," he said aloud.”
― Ernest Hemingway, The Old Man and the Sea

losthwy

Montrose, Co.
Reaction score
Another Lousy Day In Paradise

---------- Post added at 06:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

That Looks Like Fun

yikes

Reaction score
Nov. 9, 2016: As anxious party leaders and pundits look on, the last unpledged member of the Electoral College invokes the constitution's arcane "Bluegill or Crappie" tiebreaker clause to determine the 45th President.

slob4u

Reaction score
It was a little too late before Bill realized he was fishing in a pond at a strangers house during the family bbq. "Sorry, I'll be out of here in a minute"!

kayak leg cramps

Reaction score
In early fall, the bank walkers begin their long migration south. The crossing of the water hole is the most dangerous part of this trek, as floaters take this opportunity to snare the unlucky ones as they cross. Here, a herd of bank walkers looks on with a morose sense of relief as one of their own is taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.