May 2016 Caption Competition - Sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
Reaction score
Our good frends at Allen Fly Fishing continue support our forum with a monthly $150 voucher to spend in their online store.

To be in with a chance of winning we would like your suggestions please for this very thirsty beer drinking fish...

And the video is HERE if you want to see more!

You may enter as many times as you like before the closing date of May 31st - Good luck!

jhardin80

Reaction score
Our good frends at Allen Fly Fishing continue support our forum with a monthly $150 voucher to spend in their online store.

To be in with a chance of winning we would like your suggestions please for this very thirsty beer drinking fish...

You may enter as many times as you like before the closing date of May 31st - Good luck!
This guy drinks like a fish!!!

citationsquirrel

Reaction score
O.k. then, so we have a ourselves a little deal .... I give you a little drinkie and you bring some of your friends around and tell them about the delicious flies around here.

spm

Reaction score

I don't always drink beer. But when I do, I drink like a fish. Stay thirsty, my friends.

steve

hokiehunter07

Reaction score
Mr. Limpet was feeling a bit nostalgic for a taste of the High Life and his buddy George obliged.

yikes

Reaction score
Gives new meaning to "beer-battered"

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Must be a Blue Ribbon(TM) stream.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

"The foam is the home."

yikes

Reaction score
*sigh*... bait fishermen...
If they were fly anglers, I'd be drinking Hennessey cognac instead...

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

The highly effective Roll (out the barrel) Cast

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Move over, Spuds Mackenzie: we have a new corporate mascot.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Deadly Fly recipe: Hair of the Dog

jeep.ster

jeepster
Reaction score
Show me the way to go home
I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago
And it’s gone right to my head

Wherever I may roam
On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home.

goshawk87

Reaction score
"Bait? We don't need no stinking bait!"

I told Billy Bob all we needed to go fishin was a couple packs of beer.

zhaddock

Reaction score
"You know when we hooked up today I didn't know you'd be such a cool fish to have a beer with. I'm gonna feel a little sad when I filet you out this evening."

clibb

Reaction score
Slow day of fishing and sluggish fish? Give them a Redbull and everything will be ok!