June 2016 Caption Competition - sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
Reaction score
Here it folks - sorry for the delay and hope you've managed to retain your creative juices from overspilling elsewhere!? :p

Let's see what you can come up with to bring a smile to our faces with a witty caption on the photo of this weird looking catch from Thailand below.

You may enter as many times as you like before the closing date of June 30 2016 and the best caption, in the opinion of the judges, will recieve a $150 voucher to spend in the Allen Fly Fishing store.

The guys at Allen Fly Fishing continue to support this competiton so do check out their website HERE and support them too!

joeshmo24

Reaction score
"This isn't what it looks like. Let me explain....."

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

angledangle

Reaction score
You got a purdy mouf!

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Blue eyes! Deep Throat! Great catch!

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Alright folks, today we're fishing in the nuclear plant cooling pond!

gannett10

Reaction score
"The merger between Pfizer and Berkley has yielded some pretty interesting results."

"...you say you caught him on that little blue fly, Bill?"

"If it stays like that for longer than 4 hours, I think you're supposed to call a doctor."

looper34

Reaction score
Although the Thai Dory is not the most attractive fish in the sea, it has always been the most popular.