October 2016 Caption Competition - Sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
Reaction score
As always the monthly caption competition is generously sponsored by the great team at Allen Fly Fishing.

Did you know they also have a range of excellent fly fishing inspired clothing to back up their already well-known fly rods and reels?

With Autumn upon us have a look at their brilliant Exterus Spectrum jacket for example that uses top quality PrimaLoft Gold insulation - toasty!!!

OCTOBER 2016 CAPTION COMPETITION

This month we have a seasonal flavour with a twist to the picture you need to caption. Have a look at the image below and let's see what you can come up with by the end of the month! Winner bags a nice voucher to spend on shiny new gear at the Allen Fly Fishing online store! :D

Don't 'block' any great ideas from your mind and don't 'brick it' - I'm sure you'll think of something! :p

ejsell

Reaction score
New salmon strain, $110 a pound in the toy section. Some assembly required.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

nah85

Reaction score
Leggo fishing!

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Dang it fish! lego my fly!

4peace1piece

Reaction score

This whole instagram filter fad is getting out of hand. Just look how some hipster ruined this great shot with over-saturation to the point that it's all pixelated out and almost looks fake at this point.

len s

Reaction score
Adam Sandlers mutch anticipated sequel to pixels will deal with the trials of the sockeye spawning run!

looper34

Reaction score
"Maybe getting breakfast at that new organic diner and going with the wild mushroom omelet wasn't the way to go."