December 2016 Caption Competition - Sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
Reaction score
So here we are at the end of another year and the final caption contest of 2016 is upon us. Our thanks once again go out to all the fine folks at Allen Fly Fishing, both for sponsoring this competition with the winners prize voucher each month, but also for continuing to provide some great and competitively priced fly fishing gear that I know many of you, including myself, enjoy.

Please show your thanks by clicking through to their website and having a browse - you never know what you might find, whether you needed it or not! Also maybe drop them a note on Facebook or by email just to let them know you appreciate their sponsorship here. Share the love! :)

They don't just sell reels and rods any more by the way - have a look at this toasty Exterus fireside flannel shirt - perfect for the winter weather.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and now for the......

December Caption Competition!

Thanks to guide Matt Thompson at montanamatt.com for the great photo!

Let's hear your best captions for this high-flying duo of river guides before the end of the month and the best will win the treasured Allen Fly Fishing voucher for some post-Christmas goodies!

Good luck...! :punk:

ejsell

Reaction score
"In a land where Hollywood is running out of money and ideas, we bring you our new big double sequel, "A River Runs Through Your Flash Dance II" straight to DVD in time for Christmas...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

hokiehunter07

Reaction score
Bass fishing...

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Carl and Matt misunderstood Bill's text: "Drop the bass, the trout are rising."

beef78

Reaction score
They're not called steelhead because they like heavy metal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ericb

Reaction score
Bo and Jeff are forming a fly fishing themed 80's cover band for Van Halen hits. They are known as VAN DOUBLE HAULIN'