Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: December 2017 Caption Competition - sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

Ben’s love of big flys goes viral!

This is not what I expected when I asked Santa if he knew a good fly fishing guide

Ralph had been assured that his guide knew the ropes. With a name like "Buck" how could he go wrong?

On the way home Biff tried to think of a way to explain to his wife and children how he got his pants wet all the way up to the crotch even though the creek is never more than knee deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Editor View Post
    Ol Ben willed the light saber to him but the dark force was strong in the young buck.

Dave
    I was going fly fishing until my wife suggested it, now I can't tell who is outsmarting who!

Being "one with nature" requires a knowledge of what animals are living nearby and a weapon of sufficient magnitude to give you at minimum an equal chance of survival. No one has an invisible aura that animals can detect and sense your good intentions.

6. Default Re: December 2017 Caption Competition - sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

As he attempted to cast his first elk hair caddis, John realized he probably should have paid more attention in the beginner fly tying class.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Give me the net!!!

8. Likes marty mcfly liked this post
  9. Default Re: December 2017 Caption Competition - sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

Well, they did say they stocked bulls in elk creek...

10. Default Re: December 2017 Caption Competition - sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

Quote Originally Posted by Editor View Post
    John demonstrates the most effective and easy way to avoid dangerous surprises on the stream by simply locating the largest nearby trout and surfing it to safety.

11. Likes fq13 liked this post

Elk: "I bet you wished felt bottomed boots were still legal."
    Fisher: "Oh wow, a talking moose!"
    Elk: *sigh
    "We are all puppets, Laurie. I'm just the puppet who can see the strings." -Doctor Manhattan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast