Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default January 2018 Caption Competition - sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

Welcome to a brand new year and sorry this took so long to get posted. Hope you all enjoyed the holidays.

To kick of the caption competition for 2018 have a look at this photograph below of an English riverkeeper friend of mine and his cardboard cut-out friend Kylie, and tell us what YOU think a fitting caption would be while keeping it tasteful please! The winner will receive the coveted voucher from Allen Fly Fishing to spend in their online store!

G-G-G-G-Go!!!
    Last edited by Editor; 01-08-2018 at 04:24 AM.
    Paul Sharman
    Editor-in-Chief
    Fish and Fly Ltd

Default Re: January 2018 Caption Competition - sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

"Kylie is the perfect wife; travels with me fishing, eats nothing, says nothing, and is thin as a board."

Now we can finally go fishing as much as I want

—————

My reaction when my friends say their wives won’t let them got fishing

Sitting in his den, Brian occasionally ponders all his successes. There is the massive rainbow hanging by the bookshelf, the 12 pointer harvested from that Texas trip, and the time Kylie actually went on a date with him. Like a true conservationist, he released her after their first date (she turned him down for a second).
    "We are all puppets, Laurie. I'm just the puppet who can see the strings." -Doctor Manhattan

5. Default Re: January 2018 Caption Competition - sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

The new Hardy model is definitely fast action although a little stiff...

6. Default Re: January 2018 Caption Competition - sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

A little disappointed with my new "mail order" bride.... I think I've been scammed?

Okay, listen. Surprisingly she said you can bring “your date” but you definitely have to lose the boots if you want to be a part of this........and don’t give me anymore of your “but I’m the Best Man" nonsense.

...and my buddy said she wouldn't go for a Midge.

It wasn’t a perfect relationship, but overall, Brandon was happy that he had finally found a woman who didn’t care when he was late from a fishing trip or bought yet another fly rod or pair of wading boots.

Blog Entries

Just moments after this picture was taken tragedy struck. Caught up in the moment, he forgot Kylie's Saran Wrap waders. It still brings tears to his eyes.
    Nice fish! Do you have anymore pictures of it lying in the dirt?
    As publicity increases so does the propensity of tripping over yards of mono attached to a Dipsey sinker.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast