August 2018 Caption Competition sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
Reaction score
The dog days of summer are upon us and so is a new month and therefore a new caption contest for you all to exercise that grey muscle on!

36176055_784930258685104_4331379564879020032_n.jpg

What caption would you put to this photograph? Our pick of the best will win a $150 Allen Fly Fishing voucher at the end of the month.

Good luck!

mikechell

Reaction score
As the Clayton boys left the restaurant, sure in the knowledge they'd be set for fishing bait for the rest of the Summer ... Billy Bob remembered they'd need a port-a-potty to collect the worms!

fq13

Reaction score
That place is reat, but it's been pretty crowded since Andrew Zimmern hit it on bizarre foods America.

Last edited:

fq13

Reaction score
Chef Tony Bourdain, like Hemminway, would engage any man in a drinking contest or fist fight. But this time? He made the camera guy eat first.

sparsegraystubble

Reaction score
This used to be THE place to go when you were fishing the Beaverkill and the Antrim Lodge and the Roscoe Diner were both full.

Unless you could get Walt Dette to grill you a burger.

plugs

Reaction score
It's hard to believe that this is going to be my 1st ever post on this forum but here goes. mSorry can't resist :)

"Worms in the rear!!

smoke33

Reaction score
I have a colonoscopy next Wednesday. My doctor ordered me to eat at KT’s Pub and Grub on Monday. He said that is more effective than any prescription he could write.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk