September 2018 Caption Competition - sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
Reaction score
Fall is upon us and with it a new September caption competition. See what you can do with this to conjure up a caption and enter it below.

Our favourite judged after the end of the month will win a $150 voucher from Allen Fly Fishing.

36273405_10212588559164725_6782421081769639936_o.jpg

spm

Reaction score
They said in order to be stealthy, I needed to break up my human silhouette.

steve

4peace1piece

Reaction score
In this experiment, Professor Thomas attempts to provide evidence to further support his claim that it was in fact not a meteorite that killed off the T-Rex, but rather his inability to land a sustainable number of trout while fishing with just those tiny arms that evolution had so cruelly befitted him with.

sparsegraystubble

Reaction score
As Dillon began his third day of fishing in costume, he regretted even more making that bet with Sweet & Salt about who could cast farther.

goshawk87

Reaction score
New evidence points to fly fishing being FAR older than previously thought.

Last edited:

smoke33

Reaction score
My gun dealer is a “small arms” dealer and loves to fly fish so we met on the water to make the exchange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IdaAlan

Reaction score
A week after seeing the 1934 picture of the loch ness monster, Wilber decided to give it a cast or two.

clsmith131

Reaction score
That bass turd low holed me! When I confronted him, he said (in broken English I might add) "Go find your own spot, I've been fishing here for 56 million years." Crusty old curmudgeons, they think they own the river...

hokiehunter07

Reaction score
Fall is upon us and with it a new September caption competition. See what you can do with this to conjure up a caption and enter it below.

Our favourite judged after the end of the month will win a $150 voucher from Allen Fly Fishing.

View attachment 12783
Working on the snap-t-rex cast...

Sent from my LGUS992 using Tapatalk

sab_0010

Reaction score
IFTD 2018: Simms replaces their GORE-TEX waders with their latest development, the new and improved T-REX wading system. The T-REX wading system ensures you stay dry and cool while on the water while significantly cutting down on the number of other fishermen in your proximity.