Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: October 2018 Caption Competition - Sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

Sorry , but I do not believe in catch and release .

At first, I thought my guide was a bit crazy, but I'll have to hand it to him, that really was the best sushi I've ever had.

Nancy said she wanted a waterfront dining experience for their 30th wedding anniversary and Phil wasn't going to miss opening day. Marriage, my friends, is all about compromise. (said in Sam Elliott's voice)

4. Default Re: October 2018 Caption Competition - Sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

You can teach Frank to fish, and feed him for a lifetime, but since you didn't give Frank a fish to eat first, he's going to have to improvise today.

Bernie was all set up to fix lunch, but then his other float tube — the one with the hot charcoal grill — sank for some unknown reason.

6. Default Re: October 2018 Caption Competition - Sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

I like my Sushi nice and fresh! Philip 43

Gary is really out to lunch these days.

Wade thought his Simms luncheonette float tube was the best thing since sliced bread.

Bass fishing is an acquired taste.

"I'm afraid I can't help you at the moment, I have enough on my plate already.

It was a crappie day in more ways than one.

NEWS FLASH: New study finds that only one type of "working lunch" increases productivity.

"I think I felt a nibble...IN MY PANTS!"
    MIKE ADAIR - Exploring New Mexico landscapes through fly fishing, golf, and art.
    @mikehrnm

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123