Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  9
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: November 2019 caption competition - sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

This isnít what I thought he wanted when he said he wanted get his tip wet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Default Re: November 2019 caption competition - sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

Please remember that replies should be constructed in a way that may be humorous to anyone who views and reads them regardless of that persons age or their sex. If you enter a reply that in hindsight may only appeal to a locker room crowd of buddies having a beer you can always edit the content, that way I won't have to.

Thanks.

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors

Quote Originally Posted by Ard View Post
    Please remember that replies should be constructed in a way that may be humorous to anyone who views and reads them regardless of that persons age or their sex. If you enter a reply that in hindsight may only appeal to a locker room crowd of buddies having a beer you can always edit the content, that way I won't have to.

Thanks.
    I removed mine just in case:
    how about this one instead?

"honestly, girlfriend, I wouldn't have shaved my legs and gotten all dolled up if I knew he wan't a fly fisherman! Remeber, sweetie, I dumped the last jerk because he claimed to be a flyfisherman but all he did was lob a bead egg all day with a bobber"."

4. Thanks Ard thanked for this post

"Did you see my Insta? I'm matching his boat, so cute, I know. We're such an outdoorsy power couple."

"Yes, dear, I wanna order. Page 211, the lacy ones, page 303 the pink spandex, page 388 the 'Outdoor Girl Booties'..."

“I must have misunderstood him when he said he wanted to hookup with a trophy”.

"Hi Mom and Dad; and thank y'all for the Honeymoon trip. Just perfect for, uh, us. Soooo romantic here at the lake..."

9. Default Re: November 2019 caption competition - sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

"Captain's log: day 3 of holding my bladder. we are still adrift. my phone died yesterday so now I'm talking to my hand. I begin to suspect he thinks I'm a part of the boat."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123