Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Patagonia Stealth Atom Sling

Default Re: Patagonia Stealth Atom Sling

I hear you on that one. I've got one last shop to get in touch with next week. He said there is a slight chance they might have one left. I'll be calling first thing Monday morning.

Just thought I would give a heads up to anyone that was interested in one of these but couldn't find one like myself. Chicago Fly Fishing Outfitters has one left. They just got a few in from and I took the first. Probably want to give them a call quickly if you're interested.

Congrats. Glad you could find one. Mine should be here tomorrow and then I can start figuring out what to put where.

david

Quote Originally Posted by ted4887 View Post
    Just thought I would give a heads up to anyone that was interested in one of these but couldn't find one like myself. Chicago Fly Fishing Outfitters has one left. They just got a few in from and I took the first. Probably want to give them a call quickly if you're interested.

Been looking for one of these for months now. FINALLY found one yesterday at backcountry.com. They had 5, I bought one so they're down to 4. Free shipping, too. Going to be here Friday 2-1.

Just picked one of these up.

I have an over abundance of chest packs. One of them was getting to be a pain in the @$$ to get into and after hearing so many good reviews about the new sling type packs i had to give one a try.

Very happy with this pack. Love the waterproof pouch on the inside. Much like Orvis, Simms and other high end names in fly fishing toys, this Patagonia pack was a bit on the spendy side imo. About my only complaint with it really.

South Florida & the White Mountains of New Hampshire

I've been using this pack for a few months now and I agree with all that the original poster said. It is a super versatile pack, well organized and comfortable to wear. It is much cooler than a vest. I don't even notice it while I'm fishing. It is extremely well built and will probably outlast me. I will give this piece of gear and A+ rating.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123