Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: What piece of clothing...

Patagonia r1 half zip shirt for me. Never hot or cold in it, if I lost it today Id buy another tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Butkusrules View Post
    Patagonia r1 half zip shirt for me. Never hot or cold in it, if I lost it today I’d buy another tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, this probably the most hard wearing versatile piece of clothing I wear .... never disappointed, currently down to 2 of these ....time to add another.

3. Likes Butkusrules liked this post

My baseball-like hat.

My current one doesn't have an emblem of a team on it, but instead it is embroidered with the Redington logo.

I kinda a hat guy.

I just feel naked if I'm not wearing a hat.
    -Rick Allen

5. Likes mike_r liked this post
  6. Default Re: What piece of clothing...

Well, Im a frustrated shopper, I wanted to buy a new vest, not flyfishing vest, just a nice outdoors vest. I have a couple of orvis vest that have worn well and are starting to give up the ghost. I wanted to try and buy USA made, I thought I found the vest of dreams and at a reasonable price, but there website has driven me away. I have a limited amount of patince for picking out stop lights and cross walks! Im not a robot! I really wanted to buy one of there of vest, I signed up for a account, I did everything I could to nice, and not robotic, but there website thinks IM a robot. so I gave up, l like the looks of the orvis pro vest, and the price is right, but I hate made in china, I don't mind buying from other countries, everyone needs to make a living but I hate made in china. Oh well, maybe Ill shop around a little more, I think filson is overrated and I have one of there vest, overrated! If your wondering the website I was trying to order from was wintergreen, I fell in love with there stuff looks like good quality and made in the USA! I just get tired of the security measures of some websites, IM not a robot!
    Mike, danger danger Will Smith!

My fishing vest.

My heavy duty German wool military pants. I've had these things for 30 years, keep me warm in cold weather conditions and are tough as nails. No zippers to fail either...button fly all the way.

If I fished only to capture fish, my fishing trips would have ended long ago.
    ~Zane Grey

" . . . shouldn't a man stand on his own two feet and catch his own steelhead? Maybe put out some effort and find his own fish just for the fun of it?"
    ~Syd Glasso

9. Likes djfan liked this post

-hat. I've spent too much time in the sun over the past five decades and have an intimate relationship with skin cancer. I won't go out on a sunny day without a hat.

Another vote for my hat. I've got nothing to protect the old dome from the UV anymore. About 1/2 hour without a hat and I'm hurting for a few days after.
    Jeff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12