Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Blog Entries

Default William Joseph Wading Staff

Fishwest has a closeout sale going on for the William Joseph wading staffs for $29.95 (in case you happen to be in the market for one).
    http://www.fishwest.net/Merchant2/me...Code=WJ59WADES

Larry

Default Re: William Joseph Wading Staff

I've currently got a cheapie. Have you tried this one Larry? Anyone? Don't know about the twist to lock. I'd probably be in near emergengy status by the time I got it out. Good price if it's a keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie View Post
    I've currently got a cheapie. Have you tried this one Larry? Anyone? Don't know about the twist to lock. I'd probably be in near emergengy status by the time I got it out. Good price if it's a keeper.
    it's a pretty good staff...choice #3 on my field test list from a couple of years back. the simms staff is #1. at this price, i'd take the wj.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie View Post
    Jimmie: No I haven't tried it, but I remember from a previous thread it had favorable comments and it is hard to beat at that price.

Larry