Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Have you ever ... ???

The latest issue of Fly Tyer comes in the mail .. you settle in your favorite chair, have close at hand an adult beverage .... reading glasses if needed.

The wife says in a sultry voice " I'm going to bed now, wanna join me?"

And your reply is : "Nah, this article on the latest wing-dinger fly with a how to tie is really good, I'll be there in a half-hour or so....."

Sleep with the dog sound familar ?

Gordon in NC
    If you are going to try cross-country skiing ... start with a small country.

Default Re: Have you ever ... ???

Been There! Dog house that is! LOL

Blog Entries

Oh man, bad news!! It's sort of like when they ask if these pants make their butt look big?........ It's not the pants!..... is the wrong answer!!!
    Davo
    My worst day on the water beats my best day anywhere else hands down!!

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures

It's a no win scenario Gordon

I listened to the call of the Siren and then went to read the story, bad bad move on my part.

Dave
    I was going fly fishing until my wife suggested it, now I can't tell who is outsmarting who!

Being "one with nature" requires a knowledge of what animals are living nearby and a weapon of sufficient magnitude to give you at minimum an equal chance of survival. No one has an invisible aura that animals can detect and sense your good intentions.

Nope.... Honestly- In fact, there's not much that will keep me from succumbing to the sultry voice..... (And, yes-- We have been married for more than 5 years... )

White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone

Wink Re: Have you ever ... ???

Following this thread will be a total hoot.

Many years ago I asked my Mom (to the effect): "When did you know the Honeymoon was over."

Class answer: "When he stopped shaving before he came to bed."

When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. - Billy Graham"

Wow, that is yet to happen but a $700+ spending spree showing up in the mail a few days ago did. Got a full new trout setup and it was "you know a nice dinner would have been a good gesture..." and "my hobby has NEVER cost me so much that I have to watch my spending for a few weeks..."

Now, I'm not married, but I am on my 2nd week in the dog house... but I think that the new rod, reel, and line were totally worth it
    -shawn

'If our father had had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him.'

8. Default Re: Have you ever ... ???

We all have our priorities, but they can change over time or even with a change in the direction of the wind...

Just follow the voice and then read the magazine afterwards when falling asleep... simple solution. That magazine aint going anywhere, but the sultry voice will likely turn surly if you don't make chase.

Sultry voice or magazine article? The magazine can wait...

Dan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast