Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Pointe Aux Anglais, Québec North Shore Region (CANADA)

Default Deep in backing video trailer and Part 1 of 3

Hello

Here is a short trailer of a 3 part video on fishing the Aux Outardes river in Quebec North Shore region.

Part 1 Deep in Backing

The video will be in 3 parts, because it's total size of 2 gig is to large.

This video traces 6 days I spent at the side of Julien Favard on the Aux Outardes river In early June 2009..., The water temperature was still at 7 degrees Celsius snow and ice was still present on the banks. Fishing was very difficult, one must be armed with patience and luck to hook up those river lake trout (togue)

The video starts out quietly, the first part depicts the landscape and the smallest fish of the trips,

Part 2 portrays the beautiful scenery and Part 3, A surprise! --

Trailer

Streaming

Download (beter quality)http://www.filefront.com/14466843/deep-in-backing.wmv

Part 1 of 3

Streaming

Download (better quality) http://www.filefront.com/14533183/de...ie-1final.wmv/

Jocelin
    Jocelin LeBlanc
    Pointe Aux Anglais Quebec
    NSFA

Default Re: Deep in backing video trailer and Part 1 of 3

Hi Jocelin,

Great to have you posting again. I miss seeing the great fishing you have in Quebec. Film 1 was great. I am looking forward to the other films. I did have a problem that IE would not open the better quality links. The other two worked fine.

To everyone else, Jocelin operates North Shore Fishing Adventures in Quebec. He is a first class fly tier and can supply you flies for fishing Atlantic Salmon and big Trout. He can also arrange for hunting trips in Quebec.

Frank

Here are a three of his flies.

SIR CHARLES original

GREEN DEER HEAD MARABOU CHARTREUSE & WHITE (Pike)

LANCTOT FEATHERWING (Atlantic Salmon)

Pointe Aux Anglais, Québec North Shore Region (CANADA)

Default Re: Deep in backing video trailer and Part 1 of 3

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Whiton View Post
    Hi Jocelin,

Great to have you posting again. I miss seeing the great fishing you have in Quebec. Film 1 was great. I am looking forward to the other films. I did have a problem that IE would not open the better quality links. The other two worked fine.

To everyone else, Jocelin operates North Shore Fishing Adventures in Quebec. He is a first class fly tier and can supply you flies for fishing Atlantic Salmon and big Trout. He can also arrange for hunting trips in Quebec.

Frank

Here are a three of his flies.

SIR CHARLES original

GREEN DEER HEAD MARABOU CHARTREUSE & WHITE (Pike)

LANCTOT FEATHERWING (Atlantic Salmon)
    Frank thanks for the plugs kindly appreciated

Been very busy since May havent had much time to read or post on the site, cant wait for the end of the hunting season (late Oct) to be back online. I will have the rest of the video soon and also will be posting some flies this winter like usual.

Screaming reels

Jocelin
    Jocelin LeBlanc
    Pointe Aux Anglais Quebec
    NSFA