Lets see some Trophies

troutbum17

Reaction score
I was just curious what everyones current freshwater species trophy fish was, post pictures or stories or whatnot. Figured this topic is one of every fishermans favorite.

rmooney

Reaction score
awesome pike! what fly were you using?

heres a pic of my best bass, im hoping to get a bigger one next season :)

troutbum17

Reaction score
Fly was just a size 4 hook with about 7 inches of half red half black hair tied in. You can kinda see it in second picture

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
My wifes best silver for the season;

[/IMG]

My best rainbow for the summer;

[/IMG]

And a pair of nice silvers, for a sense of scale the rod handle is 15.5" long.

[/IMG]

pdq 5oh

Reaction score
My son's first wild brown

His first brookie

A nice brown he helped me land

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Beautiful trout!!

I really miss hunting those browns. There are not any creeks with a population of trout that I can count on here. (Matsu Valley) The fish are on the move constantly. They follow the salmon up the rivers and creeks then they drop back to either the sea or the big rivers in the fall.

Down East I could count on finding fish when I went to the creek here it is a quest. I'm going out tomorrow to look for some rainbows in a local creek.

Guest1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada bor
My new halloween story is going to be the headless fly fisher of Utah. Tonight, right at dark, I got the twin to walleye I posted. I had just told my friend "This is my last cast". It was 29 1/4". Fought like a big sissy fish. I didn't think it was that big till I had it almost all the way in. I'll post a photo as soon as I get the film developed.

Joni

Reaction score
Heay! I resemble that remark! LOL

The fish mattered in the picture, not me! Plus I was having trouble holding it and making all sorts of weird faces, he he he.
Now that is SCARY!!!

Joni

Reaction score
Love those EYES. Rarely see anything close to their size here if ever.
The Pike is very Kewl, or is that a Tiger?

pdq 5oh

Reaction score
Heay! I resemble that remark! LOL

The fish mattered in the picture, not me! Plus I was having trouble holding it and making all sorts of weird faces, he he he.
Now that is SCARY!!!
Thing is, the face tells the story. The fish just sets the stage. Now get that photographer on the ball. :D