Allen Hooks

famill00

Reaction score
I got the hooks I order from Allen Fly Fishing this week. I am quite impressed with the quality of the hooks. I am looking forward to the barbless hooks. Kudos to Justin!

-Forrest

lancer09

Reaction score
I agree, he has great hooks. Though I'd like to see some 4 XL streamer hooks as well as something like the Mustad 3407 style, for saltwater, some stinger hooks for bass bugs and the sort.

allenflyfishing

Business Member
Reaction score
I agree, he has great hooks. Though I'd like to see some 4 XL streamer hooks as well as something like the Mustad 3407 style, for saltwater, some stinger hooks for bass bugs and the sort.
Yea, I knew I had the 4 XL missing from my line up. They will be ready in about 30 days. Next week I will be releasing more hook sizes on some of the hooks down to a 24.

Thanks

mudbug

Reaction score
Justin, see if you can get a hook like the Gamakatsu C13U

These are great Midge and small nymph hooks. the shape still gives that twist you want in a midge, but keeps the bead from crowding the hook gap.

lancer09

Reaction score
I like the suggestion mudbug, there are some others that i would like to see. Justin if you are ever looking to expand to more hooks I'm sure we could give you more suggestions.