Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Thank You to the Greatest Forum and Group of People out there

1. Default Thank You to the Greatest Forum and Group of People out there

Hello Again everyone , Sorry its been so long since I have posted... Here in Oregon the weather hasnt been the best and I havent been out fishing in sometime.. But I wanted to get on here and thank this forum and everyone on it.. I am a Beginner in this world of fly fishing.. Everyone here has been completely great with tons of advice.. I bought my rod and reel due on account of what people suggested...

For all you other Noobs to this world such as me , I can not stress enough , ask questions , ask questions , ask questions... everyone here is great and are more than willing to take the time.. Also , do not be affraid to respond to other questions because you feel you are too new to give advice.. I know for one I have read some " Casting Help " Threads , trust me I am a long ways away from being the perfect caster , but I have injected some of my experiences with how I have tried imagine what the rod was doing etc.. and it has helped people , You never know.

Anyways , while this is getting a little wordy I will end with this . Another Giant Thank You to the Greatest Forum and Greatest Group of People out there...

ps. Next year I plan to target on lakes ,so I will have even more questions for you all

Thanks Again
    Jer

Blog Entries

Default Re: Thank You to the Greatest Forum and Group of People out there

You're welcome Jer....always pleasant to get thanks...not always so
    So thanks a lot Jer

Blog Entries

That is very cool Jer,

I don't know of a better group on the net! Helpful, Friendly, Knowledgeable, this is the best forum there is and I really mean that!

I don't know if I ever said that before but you all deserve my thanks also. I keep coming back because of You All new and old alike!

Ard

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
    Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors

Hi Jer,

Thanks to you Jer for the kind words. It is the members that make this a wonderful forum. I think it is great that a complete beginner can come on and ask questions with out worrying that somebody is going to make him feel like a fool. I know many of our members who started with little knowledge and are now some of our most helpful members.

Frank