Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spring Turkey Hunting IN - anyone need feathers

Default Spring Turkey Hunting IN - anyone need feathers

Toms and Jakes are going down, if you want some feathers - let me know

Default Re: Spring Turkey Hunting IN - anyone need feathers

How do to you ...

Since I'm just over the river from y'all ...

PM sent

Gordon in NC ( Greensboro, that is)
    If you are going to try cross-country skiing ... start with a small country.

Thats a cool thing to do Outfortrout, I have a friend who is sacking some up for me as we speak. Next years duck hunting season and I hope to have some extra to offer the members.

PS: Don't send any to Fysh he just throws them away.

Dave
    I was going fly fishing until my wife suggested it, now I can't tell who is outsmarting who!

Being "one with nature" requires a knowledge of what animals are living nearby and a weapon of sufficient magnitude to give you at minimum an equal chance of survival. No one has an invisible aura that animals can detect and sense your good intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by outfortrout View Post
    Toms and Jakes are going down, if you want some feathers - let me know
    Outfortrout: That is a very generous offer I'll pm you. -Tom
    -Tom Wilson
    Attention New Fly Fishers and those just wanting to improve- Join a Fly Fishing Club. They have classes on every aspect of fly fishing for beginners to advanced for free or cheaper than offered elsewhere. Some offer mentor programs. You will make friends with other fly fishers. Clubs often have outings in which members pay special group rates for guides or to fish prime private access areas.

I'm interested, pm me if your cool to ship I'll cover the cost and then some
    -shawn

'If our father had had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him.'

Shoot me your address and I will mail some out, plan on chasing Tom around again this weekend so should have more.

Quote Originally Posted by outfortrout View Post
    Shoot me your address and I will mail some out, plan on chasing Tom around again...
    I'm not sure how I should feel about that.
    -Tom Wilson
    Attention New Fly Fishers and those just wanting to improve- Join a Fly Fishing Club. They have classes on every aspect of fly fishing for beginners to advanced for free or cheaper than offered elsewhere. Some offer mentor programs. You will make friends with other fly fishers. Clubs often have outings in which members pay special group rates for guides or to fish prime private access areas.

Quote Originally Posted by littledavid123 View Post
    PS: Don't send any to Fysh he just throws them away.
    Dave
    You "Weisenheimer"!!

Fellow fly masters,
    I have one more zip lock bag of mixed tail and body feathers to mail out, no charge, just mail me back a fly you tied and we'll call it even. I will be after the turkeys through April, and if the Hunting gods are in my favor i will have more feathers to dole out. Also, I will check out the cabin and see if the mice have not destroyed my squirrel tails, if I have some, y'all are more than welcome to them. Plus anyone interested in a good wild turkey grillin' recipe let me know, ummm, ummm tasty. 3 nice bows on the menu for tonight, caught on copper john ( 18) Sat. 26th North Toe River NC
    First respond, first get on feathers
    S Smith, G.Saunders, and T wilson y'all's is on the way.

Another Tom down, and turkey breast a grillin'
    Have lots of feathers. any takers - PM your address
    NO CHARGE - just a fly you tied

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast