Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Stockingfoot Waders

Default Stockingfoot Waders

I'm looking for a reasonable pair of stockingfoot waders. My budget is limited but I'm looking at the Frogg Toggs Canyon Stocking Foot waders at Gander Mtn and Cabela's Dry-Plus G-II Stockingfoot Waders. I will also take other recommendations and where would be the best place to buy them!
    "I fish because I love to; because I love the environs where trout are found; because trout do not lie or cheat and cannot be bought or bribed or impressed by power, but respond only to quietude and humility and endless patience...because only in the woods can I find solitude without lonliness..." Robert Traver 1964 (Judge John Voelker)

Default Re: Stockingfoot Waders

i like LLBEAN waders. although now I am using redington waders

They have a pair on sale now for 95, reg 119 with a lifetime guarantee. I was talking online with a cusotmer serviced rep and he said if they develop a leak in 6 weeks or 6 years I can return them. I told him that sounds too god to be true and he said that's LL Bean! Sounds like a good deal to me!
    "I fish because I love to; because I love the environs where trout are found; because trout do not lie or cheat and cannot be bought or bribed or impressed by power, but respond only to quietude and humility and endless patience...because only in the woods can I find solitude without lonliness..." Robert Traver 1964 (Judge John Voelker)

ive been using orvis stocking foot hip waders now for five years and have had no problems at all.