Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default new to the forum

Hello, my name is martin, I'm a fan of flyfishing, i usually fish in Patagonia. From now on, I will make my reports to be useful and they have more or less an overview of what is happening here.
    A big hug and thank.

Default Re: new to the forum

Welcome Krama. Boy do I wish I could fish Patagonia. Maybe when I win the lottery....

Hello, flytier07 ... It is not impossible, one must know how to find .. if you want comfort, whether it is expensive, but you can fish very well and cheap, just have to walk to get to good places.
    Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome Krama

Looking forward to some pics from your adventures in Patagonia.

Dave
    I was going fly fishing until my wife suggested it, now I can't tell who is outsmarting who!

Being "one with nature" requires a knowledge of what animals are living nearby and a weapon of sufficient magnitude to give you at minimum an equal chance of survival. No one has an invisible aura that animals can detect and sense your good intentions.

Welcome Krama! Look forward to your reports. Fishing Patagonia at least once in my lifetime is on my to do list! I want to fish all the great places right here in the U.S. first though.
    -Tom Wilson
    Attention New Fly Fishers and those just wanting to improve- Join a Fly Fishing Club. They have classes on every aspect of fly fishing for beginners to advanced for free or cheaper than offered elsewhere. Some offer mentor programs. You will make friends with other fly fishers. Clubs often have outings in which members pay special group rates for guides or to fish prime private access areas.

Blog Entries

Krama.Looks like we're going to get pics of beautiful streams and fish soon

Excellent! Welcome. Glad to have a member who actually has Patagonia as their home water. I look forward to your posts.

Thank you all for the greetings, this Tuesday I would be moving to northern Patagonia, fishing in the area then I go to the side of chile in search of the famous chinook. after informing them. thanks. bye

....excuse for the translator is not good...

Welcome to the forum and addiction ... be prepared for the onslaught of great things to come ....

Gordon in NC
    If you are going to try cross-country skiing ... start with a small country.

Blog Entries

Martin: Welcome to the forum, I can't wait until you and the other Martin from Argintine post some FF trip reports.
    The forum doesn't allow posting a photo directly from your computer to a thread due to virus issues, so first you either have to create a photo album/gallery and post your photos there and then link them from the gallery to the thread or post your photos somewhere online like photobucket and then link them to the thread.
    Here is the FAQ for posting photos in a thread.
    The North American Fly Fishing Forum - FAQ
    Larry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast