Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Anyone else having trouble logging in?

needhelp Guest

Default Anyone else having trouble logging in?

Hey guys, this is Cool Hand Hodge

I had to create a new name as the board would not let me log in! When i try to get my password sent to my email it never comes. I know i didn't forget my login, but im not sure what happened. Any ideas?

Default Re: Anyone else having trouble logging in?

F.Y.I....Admin has acknowledged in an earlier post that the site has problems at this time and those having problems logging on should use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page....They are working on the problem...Have not had the problem myself so hang in there.

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

F.Y.I....Admin has acknowledged in an earlier post that the site has problems at this time and those having problems logging on should use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page....They are working on the problem...Have not had the problem myself so hang in there.

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

LOL...May not have problems logging on but sure have my own "operator" problems when it comes to editing!!!!

Hi Cool Hand Hodge,

You should be up and running with no problem now. I don't get Contact Us Emails until the next day. So a little delay in getting you fixed up.

Thanks for the help wayland46.

Frank

Thanks again all!
    The best laid plans of mice and men...