What the.....?

Kerry Pitt

Reaction score
I noticed a couple of things on the website all of a sudden. Most of the Control Panel icons and pictures are reverted to blue boxes with question marks and all of the text in my control panel has turned white.
I am looking into what it could be on my end but I do not think I have made any changes on my end. Any ideas?:)

ant

Reaction score
I've noticed it too. I don't think it's anything on our end. I think someone changed the coding in the site's design to make the text white.

ant

Reaction score
Thanks again Kerry. I'll let you knew when they get here.

Raindog, I checked that too. I'm betting that someone changed the code for one part of the site and that it inadvertantly trickled down to change the header text.

Frank Whiton

Most Senior Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Scan down to the bottom of the page and look at the last brown menu bar. It is set to "Default." You need to change it to "NAFFF 90." The problem is you have to do it every time you check in. I will get it fixed.

Frank.

Kerry Pitt

Reaction score
Yep, I actually think life will be better once they are gone. I won't care, I can sleep away my days and nobody will ask me for anything, Nirvana!:D

Kerry Pitt

Reaction score
I had to set it again this morning, but I will see if I have to next time.

Jimmie was it your move?:icon_conf

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

I logged off and on and had to reset the format again.:)

King me Jimmie:)