Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What the.....?

Blog Entries

Default What the.....?

I noticed a couple of things on the website all of a sudden. Most of the Control Panel icons and pictures are reverted to blue boxes with question marks and all of the text in my control panel has turned white.
    I am looking into what it could be on my end but I do not think I have made any changes on my end. Any ideas?
    Each smallest act of kindness - even just words of hope when they are needed, the remembrance of a birthday, a compliment that engenders a smile - reverberates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it's passed, until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage years later and far away.

Blog Entries

Default Re: What the.....?

I've noticed it too. I don't think it's anything on our end. I think someone changed the coding in the site's design to make the text white.

Blog Entries

Thanks Ant. Hey I sent those hooks to you yesterday, they should arrive late next week I would think......Kerry
    Each smallest act of kindness - even just words of hope when they are needed, the remembrance of a birthday, a compliment that engenders a smile - reverberates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it's passed, until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage years later and far away.

Quote Originally Posted by ant View Post
    I think something happened (or someone changed) the coding in the site's design.
    Page source confirms this......

Blog Entries

Thanks again Kerry. I'll let you knew when they get here.

Raindog, I checked that too. I'm betting that someone changed the code for one part of the site and that it inadvertantly trickled down to change the header text.

Hi Everyone,

Scan down to the bottom of the page and look at the last brown menu bar. It is set to "Default." You need to change it to "NAFFF 90." The problem is you have to do it every time you check in. I will get it fixed.

Frank.

Blog Entries

Thanks Frank, no worries. I just thought I was losing my last couple of brain cells.

Blog Entries

Thanks Frank!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Pitt View Post
    Thanks Frank, no worries. I just thought I was losing my last couple of brain cells.
    LOL! you too Kerry?

Blog Entries

Yep, I actually think life will be better once they are gone. I won't care, I can sleep away my days and nobody will ask me for anything, Nirvana!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast