wart home remedy needed

thonyb

Reaction score
Hi. I put on flies with great carelessness. Ive got quite few warts. Im pretty sure the cause is from the hooks. a few weeks ago i was showing my girlfriend how the hooks dont hurt. i proceeded to stick my self with a hook. now i have 3 tiny new warts.lol. I have 9 of them. some from many years back. i dont have medical insurance so doctor is out of the question. some are big and im tired of staring at them. any kind of advice would be greatly appreciated.

barberc6864

Reaction score
Wrap them in duct tape. Not only does it make you look cool, but it also suffocates the warts which will kill them in time. Cutting them off with your pocket knife does not work, believe me I've tried. If you really want to splurge buy the Dr. Shoal's wart remover kit from wallyworld for about $20. It freezes them off in a couple weeks.

wilky

Reaction score
i used to have them growning up i used to get matches and dip the head of the match in water then rub it on the wart after a week or to they would be gone (a old wives tale i tried and worked for me )

webrx

Reaction score
as a kid, my mom would have us put a copper penny in some vinegar, put it in the window sill until it turned green, and then rub the green stuff on the wart, that used to take them off - another wives tail that worked.

d

Kerry Pitt

Reaction score
I am not sure if you can do this without a Doctor down there or not. Canada is a bit itchy on what we need Doc.'s for.
my daughter had issues with warts and they finally put her on large doses of vitamin "A" and they died.
The other thing is Compound W actually works and you can buy it off the shelf for under $10.
The other thing they have out for under $20 up here is that stuff that freezes them, it works fairly quickly.
I know these are not home remedies but they may be more affordable than seeing a Doctor.

barberc6864

Reaction score
As with most things in life, you just need to ask yourself "What would McGuyver do?" Anyone know where I could get a WWMD wristband?

thonyb

Reaction score
sweet thanks guys!!! im gonna try them. i knew this dude that would cut them opened and rip them out with pliers:eek: i didnt want to have to do that.