Brown Trout drawing...getting there

Didgeridoo

Reaction score
Been working on this piece for a while now. Having a blast with it and I'm finding it harder and harder to set aside the time to work on it. lol. 'Tis the fishing season and I've waited all winter to wet the line. However, I'm finding the balance and am able to do both. Now I just have to factor the tying into that balancing act too! :rolleyes:

Here's the latest. Still lots to go on it but it's starting to take shape.

Also finally finished the brookie drawing I was working on. This will be sent to the printer's later this week.

Nick

ausablebrown

Reaction score
Hope I'm not breaking any forum rules by asking this; but are these for sale anywhere? They are awesome drawings!

littledavid123

Reaction score
Beautiful work Nick:

Please tell me, did your parents buy you that big 64 crayon box with the built in sharpener? I hope so, because it would prove that I was right when my mom wouldn't let me buy the big set. :D

Looking forward to some more pics.

Dave

stl_geoff

Reaction score
those are great!! if your making prints, send me a message on pricing. I have a series of trout faces in my bedroom and the wife made the comment the other day how we need another one fill out some more wall.

guadalupetrout

Reaction score
Dude, you've got serious talent. If you drew a minnow or a nymph and brought it to the water the trout would be jumping on shore to get it! :D

Didgeridoo

Reaction score
Beautiful work Nick:

Please tell me, did your parents buy you that big 64 crayon box with the built in sharpener? I hope so, because it would prove that I was right when my mom wouldn't let me buy the big set. :D

Looking forward to some more pics.

Dave
Lol. I don't remember how they got me started. I think it was a combination of boredom and just being a weird little kid. I was either playing with worms outside or drawing inside. lol.

Thanks everyone for the compliments! These two were my first pieces that incorporate a full background. So it was more of an experiment and challenge for me. Definitely like how it turned out though and I think I've evolved my style....again.

Sent PM's to those who asked about pricing.

Nick