Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
  1. Default Well thits it,,,anyone wanna go to north GA with me???look at video

well i found this place tonight and I am thinking about going,,,Im going to look into it and go
    click on Dailymotion - Fly Fishing in Georgia, Georgia Fly...
    [ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7wjsl_fly-fishing-in-georgia-georgia-fly"]Dailymotion - Fly Fishing in Georgia, Georgia Fly Fishing - a video@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video@@AMEPARAM@@video[/ame]

Default Re: Well thits it,,,anyone wanna go to north GA with me???look at video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZUf9HLaFtw]YouTube - Fly Fishing for Monster Wild Bows in Georgia[/ame]

Check that out.

3. Default Re: Well thits it,,,anyone wanna go to north GA with me???look at video

now thats what im thaling about,,,lets get a few people and lets go,,,,

Okay hopper... get your plans in order to attend the S/E FFF conclave and show in North Georgia!
    Here's the link: Southeastern Council - Federation of Fly Fishers
    Besides a wide variety of classes and seminars we will have free casting coaching all weekend long. On top of that you will meet a pile of local fly fishing nuts.

WOW, THAT WAS SOME NICE HOG FISHING! I've been invited to fish Blackhawk also in Georgia but that was a private area and the fishing was $1200 without lodging and transportation. Is this private water or public?

Meh..... I want my 9 mins. back--

Alright what I really meant to say is : WOW! That looks awesome!

As A side note, That is what my fishing looks like starting here in about a month.... 'hopper season'-- I have a joes or daves on my 5 wt all year long-- except my target is LM Bass (must be the redneck in me... lol), and I don't have that same music playing in the woods.... In fact there is no music where I fish-- how'd they find a place that has a soundtrack, anyhow? and is the music there in case the fishing is slow-- you could just have a big dance party?

Thanks for the vid. That was incredible.

Blog Entries

I think I'll stay right here in the Northern Adirondacks, thanks. cool video though

check out this youtube video while we're on the subject:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCvfgWM59Ho"]YouTube- MAY 30TH NOTHERN NEW YORK WILD BROWNS[/ame]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by raindogt View Post
    Meh..... I want my 9 mins. back--

Alright what I really meant to say is : WOW! That looks awesome!

As A side note, That is what my fishing looks like starting here in about a month.... 'hopper season'-- I have a joes or daves on my 5 wt all year long-- except my target is LM Bass (must be the redneck in me... lol), and I don't have that same music playing in the woods.... In fact there is no music where I fish-- how'd they find a place that has a soundtrack, anyhow? and is the music there in case the fishing is slow-- you could just have a big dance party?

Thanks for the vid. That was incredible.
    Dog: That was funny..........LMAO!

Larry

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by racine View Post
    WOW, THAT WAS SOME NICE HOG FISHING! I've been invited to fish Blackhawk also in Georgia but that was a private area and the fishing was $1200 without lodging and transportation. Is this private water or public?
    Racine: Yes most of the video was taken on Noontootla Creek Farms. They have contracted with three different fly fishing guides, the one I looked at and the one promoting the film was Reel Job Fishing. Take a look at their private water guide rates, it is very competitively priced. The top of the film said "Monster Wild Bows", but I'm guessing that because this is private water managed by a hunt and fishing club that they stock the water, but their might be wild trout in there also.
    North Georgia Trophy Trout Water | Noontootla Creek Farms Fly Fishing Guide | Reel Job Fishing

Fly Fishing in the North Georgia Mountains

Larry

They're not stocked. They're "wild" but are fed. Natives around here don't get nearly that big.