Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Thank You

Smile Thank You

I just wanted to express my appreciation to the folks here. I've been lurking for a little while and posting for a few days. In my experience it's a rare forum that fosters an environment of learning without fear of reprisals or unhelpful comments. I am looking forward to a life of enjoying nature from the cork end of a fly rod. I also look forward to learning what there is to lean in fly fishing, the depths of witch I never imagined and am only beginning to see.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Thank You

wetworth: Your welcome! As you have found there are some great folks on this forum. You will find that fly fishing is a lifetime learning experience.

Larry

Blog Entries

Same here Mike, did you receive that e-mail?

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
    Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors

Hi wetworth,

Thanks for joining and I hope you enjoy your time on NAFFF. We go astray once in a while but we are pretty steadfast about helping fly fishers. No one knows it all and asking questions helps everybody learn new things.

Frank

Yes I received the email, very helpful. I may try a few of thoes spots next weekend

MT

I just wanted to say I agree with the start of this thread. I have no fear about posting any question on this site because I know I will get answers from people who follow the rule of "if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all." That is a very rare thing on the internet today.
    Thanks, Cabot

Blog Entries

Don't worry guys we got your back