Today's fishin'

jpbfly

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Went fishing another section of river Hérault with my friend JM today...it wasn't as good as last week but we really enjoyed our day there.The place is really beautiful,the water gin(vodka:D) clear,we could catch some lovely browns,chubs and blageons on dry,I fished all day with a fly the recipe of which was given to me by my friend Jan...should post it on the forum soon...we didn't see anyone on the water...we didn't even see young nymphs having a bath in a pool like last week:rolleyes:I promise to take pics next time I see them:D

boser

Reaction score
WOW, JB, that is simply awesome. You are one lucky Dude.

Thanks for sharing, I wish I were there with you, Boser

jpbfly

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Beautiful place indeed guys but shame there are not as many browns as it should be because of silly regulations:mad:
MP are you sure it's that kind of body you're drooling over:D

Pocono

Reaction score
Nice stream, J-P!

Are most of the streams in your area freestones? How far from where you live do you have to go to access that water?

Nice bown! I'm ready!

Pocono

jpbfly

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This place is an hour drive from home...we'll decide where to go on friday evening when you are here;)I'm ready too...in fact I'm always ready to go fishing:D

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
JP: Nice fishing report and some great looking photos of the river Hérault. That sure is a beautiful looking stream. Hope you and Allen have some good wx next week.

Larry