Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
  1. Full Creel Question? WJ Satchel

I am currently interested in purchasing the William Joseph Satchel Pack, I understand that it very well may be a closeout item. It's available on Ebay
    for $59 shipping included, through a reputable online fly shop. Can you beat this
    price? Do you have a return policy should I find that the pack doesn't meet my expectations of it as I have never seen one of these packs in person. I think that I would prefer this pack over the William Joseph Coastal Pack I am using now as I am trying to down size and become more of a minimalist. Just wanted to see what you could do.
    Thanks
    Dukeofurl
    "Jesus Said, Go Fishing"
    Dukeofurl

2. Default Re: Full Creel Question? WJ Satchel

??????
    Hello, does anybody know if the full creel can help me
    I haven't head anything from them.
    Dukeofurl
    "Jesus Said, Go Fishing"
    Dukeofurl

3. Default Re: Full Creel Question? WJ Satchel

Hey man... sorry for the late response. I've been away from the website for several days now and have not seen your post. I've working on a couple other websites and have just been swamped. I know... that's only an excuse and no good reason for not getting your questions answered... sorry.

I do not have any WJ Satchels nor any WJ closeout items and cannot meet the prices that some eBay sellers are offering for those. $59 is a good price so eBay may be the right way to go. Onother website is offering those at only $54.95. Take a look at http://www.fishwest.net/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=WJ80SATCHEL& Category_Code=009packs_gear

Thanks,
    Steve

4. Default Re: Full Creel Question? WJ Satchel

No biggie,
    Got one for free today, one of the guys I met had one in his basement, and it's hard to argue with free if you know what I mean
    Thanks anyways
    Dukeofurl
    "Jesus Said, Go Fishing"
    Dukeofurl