Orvis Products on Sale

MBWCC

Reaction score
First, I searched the webboard FAQ's etc. but couldn't find a comment one way or another, but if my post violates any webboard etiquette or rules then please, Frank, accept my apologies and delete this post.

Second, I have no financial interest in the following. I am just a store customer who received an email announcing a sale and thought others might wish to know about it.

The newest local fly shop (Orvis dealer) managed to secure some new (non-Orvis) product lines and just announced a significant sale on Orvis products. I have rarely seen these products discounted or discounted to the extent the store has marked things down to clear inventory and make room for the new products so I thought folks here might be interested. The fly shop isn't famous and isn't located near the big name streams so most folks wouldn't learn of this sale.

The email content regarding specific items on sale:

RODS
All Hydros Rods - Freshwater & Saltwater - $100 OFF
FW=843T,864M,904M,904T,865M,865T,905T,906M; SW=906T,908M,908T,909T,910T
All Clearwater Rods - Freshwater & Saltwater - 20% OFF
FW=763M,864M,865T,905M,905T; SW=908T,909T
REELS - 20% OFF
All Battenkill Large Arbor: II=3-5WT; IV=7-9WT; V=9-11WT
All Battenkill Mid-Arbor: III=5-7WT; IV=7-9WT; V=9-11WT
All Battenkill Bar Stock: II=1-3WT; II=3-5WT; III=5-7WT
All Original Battenkill Disc Reels: 3/4WT; 5/6WT
WADERS - 20% OFF
Pro Guide - Stockingfoot: M / L / XL / XXL
Silver Label III - Stockingfoot: M / L / XL / XXL
Pack & Travel Sonic Seam - Stockingfoot: M / L / XL / XXL
Endura - Stockingfoot: XL / XXL
WADING BOOTS - 20% OFF
River Guard Easy-On Side-Zip Broque Boots: 9/11/12/13
River Guard Ultralight Boots: 9/11/13
VESTS - 20% OFF
Battenkill Pro Guide; Super Wading Tac-L-Pac; Clearwater and Clearwater Mesh: All Sizes
RAIN JACKETS - 20% OFF
Clearwater Packable Wading Jacket: XS / S / M / L / XL
TECHNICAL CLOTHING - 20% OFF
All ORVIS Zip-Off Convertible PANTS
All ORVIS Open Air Casting SHIRTS
All ORVIS Landing NETS, Fishing PACKS, ROD & REEL CASES - 20% OFF
ALL ORVIS FLY LINE, LEADERS and TIPPET - 20% OFF
All ORVIS FLY BOXES - 20% OFF

***DISCOUNTS APPLY ONLY TO THE IN-STORE ORVIS PRODUCTS LISTED ABOVE***

The store is EPScott Outfitters located in Hockessin, DE; the store's website (with phone number listed) is EPScott Outfitters Orvis & Beretta Hunting & Fly Fishing Gear, Fly Tying Products, Quality Mens Clothing in Hockessin Delaware 19707 . Unfortunately the sale items aren't all listed on the website so you will need to call the store or visit if you wish to purchase any of the above.

I use Orvis tippet and leaders and rarely if ever see them on sale. Same for Orvis travel rod cases. If you use any Orvis fly fishing products or have wanted to purchase an Orvis product this might be a good opportunity.