Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Guy

1. Default New Guy

Just joined not too long ago and really enjoy the forum. Just starting flyfishing and am slowly becoming addicted to tying and fishing. Live in Western CO right now but will be moving back to MO in the near future. Looking forward to getting some help for both places as well as NC where my brother lives and also a trip to the Keys in January. There are some great fishermen here.

Default Re: New Guy

Hey Como welcome to the forum, looking forward to your posts.

We have a lot of guys out your way in CO as well as a bunch in both MO and NC, and a bunch tyers that are always willing to help each other out, so feel free to make yourself at home here.
    Mark

Hey Como,

Welcome to the forums. It's a very friendly place, full of great fishermen and even better advice!

I'm learning too, so no doubt or queries may cross over!

Paul

Welcome to the forum Como

Dave
    I was going fly fishing until my wife suggested it, now I can't tell who is outsmarting who!

Being "one with nature" requires a knowledge of what animals are living nearby and a weapon of sufficient magnitude to give you at minimum an equal chance of survival. No one has an invisible aura that animals can detect and sense your good intentions.

We do in fact have a lot of members in MO, PM some of us and let us know where your going to be at. Welcome!

Blog Entries

hello como,
    welcome to the forum. lots of good info here.

casey

ARFE

okuma Guest

Welcome sir. Plenty of good guys here. Ahhhhh Yessss....the addcition continues. Soon you will be dremaing fly tying

Hello Como,
    Welcome to this forum. I agree with Okuma that you will finally get into fly tying and getting a large collection of fly tying videos from Youtube.
    And you will find yourself getting more than one rod.

But the greatest pleasure that fly fishing can give you maybe is that you will meet other great fly fisher man and woman near the stream.

Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border

Welcome to the forum. Where in Colorado are you? I was born and raised there, but live in Minnesota now.

Welcome to the forum Como, fly fishing and fly tying can be very addicting, and also belonging to this forum.

Professor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast