Good Fishing, Good Time with Uncle (pics)

stimulator2

Reaction score
Couple of weeks ago i posted about my Uncle having cancer and going camping with him.Well he wanted to go to our camp at Mount Sterling just outside the GSMNP so we went and his doctors report was not bad but not good he was told he was no better but he was no worse so in his case i think thats good news to be maintaining and still getting out to fish.He had one of his buddies from college who lives in Gatlinburg,TN.come stay one night (his buddy has cancer to) well they had wanted fish to eat so we had a fish fry on sat. after he fished with my dad. My cousin, my girlfriend and myself rode about 10 miles on horses and fished and had a great day at it on a fly that i tied and a Rainbow Warrior.It was well worth the 20 mile round trip ride.Here is the camp we have.

My Uncle resting on the porch.

The Midnight hole on Big Creek.

Up higher where we fished.

A couple of Speckle Trout

A few more stream shots.

and a snail back at camp the gf took a pic of.

jpbfly

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's a lovely little stream:)appetizing snails you got in the area....would eat some with pleasure:Dpick up some and try this recipehttp://gastronome.bloguez.com/gastronome/626769/escargots-de-bourgogne;)

billydafish

Reaction score
That is one awesome looking cabin. How big they (the fish I mean) get round about that area BTW?