Umpqua

troutdoorsman

Reaction score
Umpqua has to be one of the greatest companies in this industry!! For the second staright year I have had a picture published in thier dealer catalog. Last year I had a pic of my brother holding a nice Brown and this year my little man got put in there!!! I got a NICE gear pack from them for use of the pic too!!!

I wish they would have put the entire pic in there but this will do. Can't wait to get home and show my boy his pic!

peregrines

Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator
Reaction score
Congrats-- dynamite pic-- that smile says it all, what a great shot-- and a heck of a fish too.

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Chris: Congrats, I'm sure your son will get a kick out of seeing his photo on the cover of Umpqua's catalog!

Larry

troutdoorsman

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Larry he didn't get the cover but did get page 69 with one other pic. Regardless he's going to flip out! He did have a blast that day we fished. A few 20 inchers and then that 18er.

bruce m

Reaction score
Now that's cool, no doubt you're going to get him an extra copy, I'm sure he will keep it for life along with the memories of that day with dad.

troutdoorsman

Reaction score
Yeah I have had this pic for a little while and used it in my avatar for a bit. This trip was last Feb and is one of my favorite pics that I have taken.

EXPATRIATE

Reaction score
Well done, Dad. I only wished my son had taken up fly fishing, but you can't have everything. Though he's a bit younger than me he looks a bit like I did when I took my first sizeable trout-over the moon!

troutdoorsman

Reaction score
You missed a great game Milt, couldn't have been more exciting! Catpoop, Umpqua had a contest on Facebook to send in fishy pics and they chose a few to put in the new dealer catalog. The winners got a little gear pack from them for use of it. Thanks again guys. I showed it to him last night after work and he went crazy, he wants to frame it and hang it in our tying area.