Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
  1. Default Fly Fishing Trip, Partner Cancelled

I Am Planning To Head From Tennessee To Colorado And Fish My Way There,(americas 100 Best Trout Streams]. My Partner Cancelled. I Am Planning To Leave This Month And Travel About Two Weeks. I Will Travel By Rv With My Dog. I Am Flexible With Time. I Am An Avid Fisherman As Well As An Wildlife Artist.
    I Realize That Compatibility Is Always A Concern, Let Me Know If There Is Any Interest.

Default Re: Fly Fishing Trip, Partner Cancelled

Flybynight,
    If only I had the time and the money I would be more than. Sounds like a book I read The Nail Knot: The first Fly Fishing mystery by John Galligan. I hope you don't run into any dead bodies. Have a great trip.
    Thanks,
    Terry
    "Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after"
    Henry David Thoreau

3. Default Re: Fly Fishing Trip, Partner Cancelled

PM me if/when you'll be passing through the Colorado Springs area. I can give you some pointers and maybe even fish with you if you are interested. I will not fish with a dog on the bank following along. Too many times that I've seen dogs jump right in the water in a hole where there are fish and spook everything.
    Mitch

Give a man a fish, he will have dinner. Teach a man to fish and he will be late for dinner. Quote by Someone. *L*

Default Re: Fly Fishing Trip, Partner Cancelled

You have a plethora of streams and rivers to fish in Colorado. From your book, you may know of some of them. My favorites; the South Platte in Cheeseman Canyon, Spinney section and Tomahawk WLR. Down south you have the Conejos with over sixty miles of water to fish. The Arkansas is doing well, too.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate in asking.

I fish quite frequently with my Labrador. She sits quietly on the bank and enjoys the outings.
    Living large in the Southwest.