Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
  1. Default CFR Online Auction - Trips, flies, jewelry, shirts and more.....

A few people were asking when the online auction was and it went LIVE today.

Several trips with lodging included, shirts, jewelry....get your Christmas shopping done early! (yes, I just said the C word!)

I know gt05254, Gary, has a fly box full of salmon flies in the auction!

Thanks again for your support!!

Casting for Recovery - Auction Home Page - BiddingForGood Fundraising Auction

Default Re: CFR Online Auction - Trips, flies, jewelry, shirts and more.....

Here's Gary's flies, I think David was looking for them.
    005.JPG

Speaking of Gary...has anyone heard from him? Is he one of the unlucky ones that lost power?

John, I'm here, laying low. Urologist today, spine mri later this week, screwed up EKG, and a new hip next thursday. What more could a boy ask for?? Thanks for asking, though!
    Gary

Holy smokes Dude! I'm guessing that your not feeling as if you won the lottery?

I feel like I won the wrong lottery!
    Gary

6. Default Re: CFR Online Auction - Trips, flies, jewelry, shirts and more.....

Quote Originally Posted by gt05254 View Post
    John, I'm here, laying low. Urologist today, spine mri later this week, screwed up EKG, and a new hip next thursday. What more could a boy ask for?? Thanks for asking, though!
    Gary
    Throw a root canal in there and you've got a grand slam!

Well wishes coming your way. Take care and heal quickly!

Thanks again for the flies and box donation. Great contribution to a great cause.

Thanks for the good wishes, and I was delighted to make the contribution. My lovely partner was fortunate enough to attend a CFR retreat, and she had a wonderful time. In CFR's earlier days, I was happy to be able to be a "voice of experience" to the then-executive director's questions and concerns. It is a great organization.
    Gary

8. Default Re: CFR Online Auction - Trips, flies, jewelry, shirts and more.....

Auction ends today!

Still some great prices on trips, flies, gifts....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gt05254 View Post
    Gary
    Gary: Dang that sounds bad, best of luck with everything you have facing you! Here I was worrying about a loose bridge that has to come off next week, that's nothing compared to your problems.

Larry
    Larry

10. Default Re: CFR Online Auction - Trips, flies, jewelry, shirts and more.....

Thanks for the heads up, I thought the CFR auction was coming up soon.