Cyber Monday Deals?

possumsniper

Reaction score
Has anyone ran across any good cyber Monday deals, or deals for the week on fly fishing gear? Always looking for something else to spend my money on.

jimbojo

Reaction score
Not a Cyber Monday deal, but I did swing by our local Sportsmans Warehouse on Friday to pick up a Black Friday special on a Reddington Crosswater Outfit for my son. It had the Reddington rod and real with Rio line and a case for $89, I thought it would be a great starter package.

Jimbo

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know what items you may be looking for but just took a quick look at the Orvis web site. looks like 20% on all and a bigger cut on some gear. I would imagine all the major tackle sellers are looking to ride the holiday retail wave so leave no web site unturned. If you are after specifics like waders, boots, etc. post what your looking and someone may have the hot tip for you.

Ard

Rip Tide

Reaction score
Hook&Hackle has been sending me e-mails all weekend, but I only looked at the one from this morning.
Rod building kits ( build a $300+ rod for less than $100), hooks, and fly lines are what I noticed
$3 shipping

rkillian

Reaction score
Has anyone ran across any good cyber Monday deals, or deals for the week on fly fishing gear? Always looking for something else to spend my money on.
I belong to the Facebook page The Tackle Shop- Ennis, Montana ( The Tackle Shop- Ennis, Montana | Facebook ) and every week they post a special. Just go to their FB page and "like" it and you will get the specials too.
I shop in the store and it is a great store. They are an Orvis store and you can order anything from the Orvis catalog with no sales tax (thanks to Montana) and they will pay the shipping. Hope that helps.