Can you tell I live alone?

swirlchaser

Reaction score
I'm at work and my girlfriend sends me a picture she just took in my apartment. Apparently a sink with dirty dishes, a fly reel, some high speed silicone lubricant and a few salted Pheasant capes are not considered good housekeeping. Her caption was"where do I start??? "

[/IMG]

FrankB2

Reaction score
LOL!!!! My wife was whining about a pile of books I had on the living room floor, so I put them in a kitchen cabinet. My wife doesn't go in the kitchen. :D

wabi

Reaction score
Start at the sink washing dishes - just don't touch the reel or get any water on the pheasant capes! :thumbsup:

littledavid123

Reaction score
If I left the kitchen looking like that, when my wife got home...She would call and thank me for cleaning up after myself. :thumbsup:

Dave

Guest1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada bor
That I would pay to see! Do they skin better frozen? I keep the birds in the fridge for a few days. I find the skin much easier but never tried freezing them.
I froze them in order to get closer to the skin for making dubbing. I can get closer when they are in a fairly brick like state. She basically looked at me like I was completely insane.

tbblom

Reaction score
Dude at a local shop says the best way to try out a new girlfriend is to take her fly fishing for carp.
He says if she can put up with the sewer smelling black mud, the tangles, the stalking of a big ugly fish, the mosquitos, and oh yeah, the sewer smelling mud. Then, and only then is she a keeper...

vitesse304

Reaction score
Tell her she can start by making you a sammich.

Hey, why are kitchen appliances white?

So the refrigerator can match the dishwasher!
HA!

Ok...I'm really not sexist and I have a great wife. You're super lucky that your GIRLFRIEND is going to clean up for you!

axle27

Reaction score
Lol, she's actually a great girl but she's terrified to touch anything related to fishing without asking. As for the skinned birds, well everyone has their limits I guess... lol
Sounds as if you've trained her well....